PyScripter 4.0.0 is now available at Sourceforge. This is a major new release with an updated User Interface and many significant enhancements under the hood, that will increase the stability and improve the user experience. Here is the list of changes:
- Major redesign of the User Interface – Material icons and new logo
- Re-architecture the interaction with python, code-completion etc. It should result in a more responsive user experience without delays and freezes.
- Added support for Python 3.10
- Removed support for Python 2.7, 3.2
- Installer and executable are now code-signed
- Persian translation added
- New IDE option “Restore open project”
- New File Explorer command “Select Directory…” (#1034)
It's a real shame you have dropped 2.7 from the latest version of PyScripter. I have been using Pyscripter for years as my default python development environment as I work with the ESRI software ArcMap. It's version of python is 2.7.
You are cutting a lot of ArcMap developers out by not including 2.7.