PyScripter 3.5.0 is now available at Sourceforge. There is a range of important new features in this release:
- Open and work with remote files from Windows and Linux machines as if they were local.
- Run and Debug scripts on remote Windows and Linux machines using SSH.
- Connection to python server with Windows named pipes. Avoids firewall issues. Requires the installation of pywin32 (pip install pywin32).
- IDE option to force the use of sockets for connection to the python server. (default True).
- New Editor commands Copy Line Up/Down (Shift+Alt+Up/Down) and Move Line Up/Down (Alt + Up/Down) as in Visual Studio.
- PyScripter icons given a facelift by Salim Saddaquzzaman.
- Upgraded rpyc to 4.x. As a result Python 2.5 is no longer supported.