PyScripter 3.4.2 is now available at Sourceforge. This is a maintenance release with some new features and many bug fixes.
- New Edit Command Read Only (#883)
- Files opened by PyScripter from the Python directory during debugging are read only by default to prevent accidental changes.
- Close All to the Right Editor command added (#886)
- New editor parameter [$-CurLineNumber] (#864)
- New IDE Option “File Explorer background processing”. Set to false if you get File Explorer errors.
- Console output including multiprocessing is now shown in interpreter (#891)